We are eager to produce new queer-themed plays by some great, undiscovered writers! We have rolling submissions, so if you're interested in submitting a play, please check out the Submission Guidelines below and then follow the button to our Submission Form.
- Must be a full-length play (at least 70 pages in length)
- Does not have to be made for Zoom, but should be accessible for an online production
- Must have some queer elements (theme, characters, etc.) These can be subtle or overt
- No nudity
- No racism, sexism, xenophobia, transphobia, ableism, or any other "ism." We do not give a platform to abusers of any kind.
- Does not exploit on or take away queer voices
- Preferably nothing centered on HIV/AIDS, as there are already many plays that focus on this, and we are looking for something different. Exceptions can be made, though.